Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be" -The Beatles

My 23rd birthday is less than a week away and I can't ehlp but think how much I HAVEN'T accomplished compared to other 23 year olds. First, there are those who are married. Personally, I can't see myself getting married ANY TIME soon but, there are people my age happily married and on their way to having kids. Due to my job currently I don't want kids until I'm way, way older. Nannying is the best form of birth control, try it if you don't believe me. Second, there are those who are in Grad School or with "real" jobs or who have traveled. I have none of those things. Well, I've been trying to "travel" more and so far I've done California and Florida (I don't count Vermont because I've been there prior to this year). I'm hoping as the year progresses I can work on #2, the traveling & "real" job thing (I have no desire to go back to school). I'm trying to open myself up to more and more oppurtunities outside of Belmar and since I have a steady paycheck it's working out pretty well.

*Also in the works is a Summer Bucket List. I'll keep you posted on what I have on the list as it grows (by "you" I mean anyone who happens to read this though I know there aren't many or any at all). This list should help me feel a better about my life post college pre career. We'll see.

currently listening to: the sounds of a crying 1 year old who is refusing a nap

1 comment:

  1. can i get in on this list? i'm feelin' the same way

    ReplyDelete