Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"We don't need no weather man to tell us which way the wind blows" - Bob Dylan

I hate the rain. I especially hate it when it rains while there are massive piles of snow on the ground. It's wet, gross and messy. Not to mention slippery.

The only time rain is good is on a day when I have nothing to do and I can stay inside, order food, wear sweatpants and watch movies (or ANTM marathon). That's it.

I love snow, however. I find nothing wrong with those delighful, little snow flakes as they accumulate all over the streets and sidewalks of my perfect town. I love to be inside and outside when it snows. LOVE LOVE LOVE SNOW. Just to make it perfectly clear.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think of the number of productive things I could be doing, then there's an ANTM marathon on tv and my whole day is gone, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANTM and Project Runway. It's my drug, and im not even that fashionable so I'm not sure why I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete